Tuesday, March 27, 2012

A Sneak Peek

This week was supposed to be a bit slower before we get really busy with my husband and older two children start practicing every night for our church's Easter cantata next week. I got asked to make 2 cakes (my Mario one and a penguin) this week for a couple of people.. They both want them on Friday so that means the rest of my week after getting home from school will be spent getting them done. It's a good thing I got this week's new releases done early! Yep you read that right...I have 2 new releases coming out this weekend and I can't wait for you to see them.

Here is a little sneak peek at what I have coming out this Friday. Can't with to show you the rest of it!

Photobucket

I am sponsor for this week's QOS Challenge #4 at ScrapMatters. Just for completing the challenge you will receive this fun alpha from me that coordinates with my new release for Friday. Not only that but one lucky scrapper will also win a $10 gc to my store!

Photobucket

And as I said earlier I have 2 new items coming out, but you will have to wait until Sunday to see the other one. So make sure to stop by on Friday to see the full reveal of my first release and again on Sunday to see the fun new collabs that the design team at ScrapMatters have in store for you. :)

Until next time...Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment