Friday, March 2, 2012

New Releases

To help kick things off for Queen of Scrap at ScrapMatters there is a Speed Scrap marathon this weekend.  The first one starts tonight at 10 pm ET. There are two more each on Saturday and Sunday. If you complete a page for all 5 of them there is even a special prize! So what are you waiting for...

































I have a little something new for you today. I previously released these date elements while I was at Scrapping Fairytales, but decided it was time to bring them to my ScrapMatters store. The great thing about these is that they are fully customize able. The circle element comes in seperate png and layered tiff or psd files making it easy to change them. You can change each of the layers with either a color fill or use papers from the kit you are using.  They are 20% off through Sun.

Photobucket

Here is some inspiration using these fun date elements.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I'm already working on my next kit that I hope to show you next week. :)

Until next time...Happy Scrapping!


No comments:

Post a Comment