Friday, March 30, 2012

Oh So Girly!

Woohoo, it's Friday! I love Fridays! Not only because it's new release day at ScrapMatters but because it's also my day to be at home. It's also usually my only night that we don't have to go anywhere, too, but this week we have Hunter's Tae Kwon Do testing. He is going for his orange tonight. I think he is a little more nervous this time than he was the first time. I'm sure he'll do great, though!


Now on to my new release for today. This past summer I took part in the DSA Designer Apprentice contest  and one of the kits I created was Girly Girl. Well I decided I needed to add some more to it! I love how this kit turned out! The soft colors of it work great not only for scrapping your little girl but also princess pictures.


Photobucket


If you already grabbed Girly Girl during the DSA contest you can get just the additional pieces in the Girly Girl Add-on.


Photobucket


Here is some great inspiration using Girly Girl from my CT and the SM CT.


Photobucket
Melinda


Photobucket
Dawn

Photobucket
Wendy

Photobucket
Stephanie (SM CT)

Photobucket
Carolyn (SM CT)


There is still time for you to complete a page for the QOS Challenge #4 and get the matching alpha for free.


Photobucket


It's also time for me to add to my creative team! If you love MHK Scraps designs, now is the time to get your application in to join my team. 


Photobucket


If you can't see the ad above here is the wording.


I'm looking for some talented scrappers to join my creative team and help me promote my designs! Requirements *Create at least one page/hybrid project with each item you download *Post your layouts in my store gallery, CT photobucket and at least 2 other galleries of your choice (and anywhere else you want to post) * Enable MHK Scraps products whenever possible. *Comment on layouts posted in my store gallery. *Be active in my CT forum and check in at least weekly *Commit to at least a 3 month term (unless accepting a guest spot) In return, you are provided with full access to my store.
Call ends Sunday, April 8 at midnight CST.
If you are interested in applying, please fill out the CT application here on my blog. You can find the link for it in the bar at the top of my blog.

I'll be back on Sunday with my second release of the weekend, so be sure to check back.

Until next time...Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment