Friday, March 16, 2012

Any Year Calendar Template

Spring fever has officially set in here. I am so ready to get our camper ready, so we can do more camping this summer. Our first time out though usually isn't until Hunter's birthday in May. We usually head to the local state park for the weekend to make sure that everything is in working order and we aren't too far from home in case we need to fix something. Going to the camper shows this winter was a lot of fun and now I pretty much have it set in my mind what I want our next camper to look like. Now the fun comes in trying to find it.

My mom, sister and I took Kailee shopping for her flower girl dress for my sister's wedding this week and you would have thought we walked into a candy store. She was running from rack to rack saying "how pretty", "look at this", "ooohhh", etc. It was so cute. This is definitely my little girly girl. Unfortunately the dress my sister decided she liked best couldn't be ordered in the colors she needs, so we still haven't gotten Kailee's dress. She did get to try a couple on though to see how the one company runs for sizes in case my sister spots another one she likes. As soon as Kailee go the first dress on she ran out of the dressing room straight for my sister and started twirling around saying "Isn't this pretty?". Even after trying on the three dresses we had in the dressing room she still wanted to try on more. I just wish Michaella would be this easy when it comes to shopping for dresses. lol. With her it's like pulling teeth to get her to even just start looking for a dress.

With how fast this year seems to be going, I started thinking about Christmas presents recently and how I would really like to get at least a calendar made for the kids' grandparents this year. This in turn led me to create this fun calendar template I have for you today. The Any Year Calendar Templates are going to come in so handy to get this goal accomplished.

These calendar templates come with three sizes, so they will be perfect for however you need them. They come in 8.5" x 11", 11" x 8.5" and 12"x 12".  The numbers are on 7 different layers making them easy to use for any year. Simply turn the layer on that has the first on the correct day and then erase any extra days at the end to work for the month needed. There is a layer for both Sunday-Saturday and Monday-Sunday weeks. I've also included 20 seasonal doodles to help accent the special days. Each date block is on its own layer making it easy to customize your calendar by using different colors or papers.

Photobucket

Here is some inspiration using my Any Year Calendar Templates.

Photobucket
Me

Photobucket
Carol (SM CT)

Photobucket
Jadelyn (SM CT)

Until next time...Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment