Friday, March 9, 2012

Feeling Lucky

Wow, it's been a full week around here. We had our first taste of spring on Tues with temperatures close to 70! But then Mother Nature decided just to tease us with that nice weather and dropped it back down to 30 with rain and wind on Wednesday. As the saying goes around here though...If you don't like the weather just wait a minute and it will change and it did. On Thursday it was back up to about 50 degrees. The hard part about this time of year is knowing how to dress the kids for school. They leave in the morning and it's below freezing, but by the time they come home it could be close to shorts weather. And yes once it hits about 50 degrees around here the kids are begging to get the shorts out again. lol. I even just about pulled out my flip flops the other day. It's no wonder I seem to have so much more laundry to do during the spring. lol.

And with that I bring you my next mini kit in my A Year in Pictures series. I just love seeing rainbows in the sky after a spring rain. They just make me want to smile. Along with the holiday of the month they became the inspiration for my mini kit.

Photobucket

Here are a couple inspiration pages from my CT and the ScrapMatters CT.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Until next time...Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment