Friday, November 2, 2012

Full of Character Grab Bag

What a week it's been! I finally was able to go back to work on Monday. I decided to start out with just working every other day until 2 o'clock. I was doing pretty good until Wednesday when I was out with the kids trick-or-treating. I think I might have over done things a little bit because I have been in quite a bit of pain and my ankle has been very swollen since then. Hoping that over the weekend I can let it rest enough that by next Monday I'm good to go again. 

Hard to believe that it is already November! But do you know what that means?! One of the biggest digi-scrapping weekends of the year is this weekend! Woohoo! I love Digital Scrapbook Day. It's great that it's 6 months after iNSD, so it give me some time to recover from each in between. lol. ;) Lot's of things happening this weekend. 

First off my entire store at ScrapMatters, excluding bundles and grab bags, is 40% through Sunday! Make sure to check out the ScrapMatters' Facebook page today and tomorrow for some great coupons from the designers at ScrapMatters. Stop by my Facebook page tomorrow to pick up my part of this month's collab. And last but not least...how would you like to win an item off your wishlist from me?! Then head over the ScrapMatters' forum to this thread and find out how you could be the lucky winner. 

Now on to my fun new release for this week! Do you have any magical encounters that need to be scrapped? Than I have the perfect grab bag for you!  My Full of Character grab bag contains 5 full sized products that are perfect for scrapping the magical encounters you may have had at everyone's favorite characters. Hurry and grab it now because it's only available through Thursday. 

Photobucket

Hurry and grab it because it is only available through Thursday. After that it will be broken up.

Until next time...Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment