Saturday, October 27, 2012

Beat the Heat and Flavors of Fall

It has been a good week. I made some good progress in physical therapy this week and at my check-up on Wednesday I was told that I was done using my crutches. I'm still getting around pretty slow, but it feels good not to have to use the crutches anymore. I'm also headed back to work on Monday. So life is kind of getting back to normal. (If anything can ever be called normal.)

Kailee went to her second night of dance this week, and goodness is that little girl excited about it. She can't wait to go. Michaella never used to be this excited. Hunter has also been going back to Tae Kwon Do now, too. He also started First Lego League this week. He has been looking forward to this since we found out that our county 4-H federation was looking into starting a club this fall.

I have not one but TWO new releases for you this week! :) I've been busy this week. First up is Beat the Heat. This kit is perfect for all those lazy summer days spent by the pool trying to keep cool. Love the warm, summery colors of this kit.

Photobucket

Check out these fun pages my CT and the ScrapMatters' CT did with this mini kit.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Next up I have a kit great kit that works not only for pictures of picking apples or pumpkins, but also any other fun fall memories you may have.

Photobucket

Some inspiration for you from my CT and the ScrapMatters' CT.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

That's all I have for you today. See you for Digital Scrapbook Day next week!

Until next time...Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment