Friday, November 9, 2012

Full of Character

So did everyone have a great weekend last week during Digital Scrapbook Day (Weekend)? Did you get a lot of pages scrapped? I had plans to get some pages done, but my mojo seems to have taken a vacation on me. This year has been really slow for me in the scrapping department. I think with all the changes we have had around here in the past year, have really started taken a toll on my creativity. Thankfully I've been able to keep on designing to still have a bit of a creative outlet. I'm really hoping that I can finally start to get a bit more in a groove with everything and scrap more very soon. Does anyone else ever seem to get in such a rut that you have trouble digging yourself out of it?

This week I'm releasing the individual pieces that were part of my grab bag last week. The colors of this kit are just so bright and cheery! Not only is it great for scrapping pictures of your magical character interactions, but also great for scrapping your everyday pictures. Like always new releases are 20% off through Sunday! :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

If you just have to have it all, than grab the bundle and save!

Photobucket

Here is a little bit of inspiration using all the pieces of the Full of Character collection from my CT.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

If you haven't stopped by my Facebook page and grabbed my journaling cards yet, make sure to do so this week before they get put in the store next Friday.

Photobucket

Until next time...Happy Scrapping! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment