Friday, October 15, 2010

Michaella had her first ever volleyball game yesterday. She did so good! She is really loving it and wants to go out for JO Volleyball this spring, but Paul and I have been undecided of whether or not we would let her go out for it. We were worried that she wouldn't put much effort into it. With as much of a time commitment we would have to put into it, we wanted to be sure that it was something that she would actually do. After watching her yesterday I think she would do very well in it and am leaning toward letting her.

Another new venture we have decided to take up this year is 4-H. Paul decided that it would be easier to have both kids in the same club instead of one (eventually two) in girl scouts and one in boy scouts. This way we only have one meeting to attend. So last Sunday the kids and I went to our first 4-H meeting. It was combined with another local club. The kids played softball and then we had a potluck dinner. The kids had a really great time and are looking forward to all the different things they will get to do throughout the year. Michaella is especially looking forward to the fair. She wants me to teach her how to bake. Paul said that this first year she won't be doing any animal, so she was a little disappointed about that.

Apparently my scrapping mojo still hasn't quite come all the way back yet because I only did 4 pages in the last 2 weeks. :(

First up is this page of Hunter from Oct. 2005. I used Jady Day Studios' Harvest Happiness kit. He looks so small in these pictures. My how time has flown by.
(linked for full credits)

I'm loving this new Autumn Falling kit by Stolen Moments and Kristin Aagard. I also used Stolen Moments Scraps by Number: Just Call Me Jordan templates.


(click for full credits)

geniaBeana also has this hauntingly beautiful kit, Haunted, out this week. This is the Haunted Mansion in Disneyland. I love how different it looks from the one in Disney World. I think I like this exterior better of the two.


(click for full credits)

Yes, I'm another page closer to finishing my grandparents' anniversary photobook. :) This page is of my parents' wedding. My mom threatened me that I was not allowed to put their wedding picture in the book. So I didn't...I just used snapshots. lol. She didn't tell me I couldn't use those. ;) The colors of LDrag & JennCK's Love is kit matched the colors of their wedding so perfectly, I just had to use it to scrap this page. I also used Stolen Moments Scraps by Number: Just Call Me Andrea templates.


(click for full credits)

Well that is it for now. Until next time...

Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment