Friday, October 22, 2010

My kids have had the last couple days off of school for state wide teacher conferences. Paul was home the first part of the week because all of his loads had been falling through. He was first supposed to leave on Monday afternoon, but thankfully that got changed because he was still working on his truck. Then he was supposed to take a load out to Pennsylvania and load it on a ship going across the ocean. He was really looking forward to it. He had just talked about how he had taken loads over there that were supposed to be loaded on a boat had never gotten all the way there before. Unfortunately the boat never came in, so that was another load that fell through. He finally left on Wed afternoon just as the kids were getting home for a couple days. So Kailee and I really had a different week than we normally do with just the two of us.

Thursday the kids and I headed over to my grandparents' house for them to play with my cousin's little boy who is only 6 months older than Hunter (He's the baby in the layout below). It also meant I got to see my cousin's baby girl, too. :) She is such a cutie. I think I spent most of the afternoon holding her. ;) Kailee was pretty taken by her, too. When we got there, she was sleeping on the living room floor. Kailee tried to cover her with her blanket. As soon as she started to cry, Kailee grabbed a hold of my shirt and pulled me over to her to pick her up. I thought Kailee would get jealous of my holding the baby instead of her, but it didn't seem to bother her.

Tonight the kids and I are headed to the zoo for the Zoo Boo with my sister.

With everyone around this week I only managed to get two pages done. As I mentioned earlier this is my cousins' little boy who is a little older than Hunter. I used Graham Like the Cracker & Bella Gypsy's Love that Boy kit. Mark one more page off the list for my grandparents' photobook. Woohoo!

(click for full credits)

These pictures of Kailee are from when she stayed at my parents' this summer. I used Erica Zane & Denise Beatty Original's Eat Your Veggies kit and Erica's new EZ Date Bits V. 1.
(click for full credit)

Until next time...Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment