Friday, October 29, 2010

Unfortunately the Zoo Boo last Friday wasn't near as good as we were hoping. I do not plan on going back again. Hardly any of the animals were still out when we got there and we got through the door right after they opened. They had a lot of the paths blocked off to the animals that were not on the treat path. There were only 10 candy stations and they were only giving out a piece or two of small candy. It was very disappointing. :( We were through the door, around the zoo and back to the car in about 1/2 hour. Even the kids said they were bored. It wouldn't have been so bad if it was free but we had to pay $5 a person. Next year it's time to find somewhere else to take the kids for a fun Halloween treat.

Another one of my butterfly pictures from the Como Park Zoo this summer. I used Creations by Rachael's Wings & Wildflowers.
(click for full credits)

When we went to Disney World in 2005 we were able to attend Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party. When I seen Wendy's Double Double Toil & Trouble kit, I knew it would be perfect for the pictures I took of the decorations there.

(click for full credits)

I'm so excited to be hosting my first challenge at ScrapMatters this month! If you want to check it out it's the 10/25 Word Up challenge. The only requirement I have for it is that you need to use the word family somewhere on your layout. You have until the end of November to join me. Here is the layout I made for the challenge. I used Graham Like the Crackers and WM Squared's Family Matters kit.

(click for full credits)

I used The Design Girl's Stars and Stripes kit to scrap these pictures from our annual family 4th of July get together.
(click for full credits)

Until next time...Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment