Friday, March 27, 2009

Well I didn't make it on to Round 4. :( I had a lot of fun and am happy I made it as far as I did. I definitely learnt a lot and plan to keep dabbling with designing. I've already started on another kit. I don't know when I will get it done though.
Kailee has finally started to sleep through the night this last week! Yeah! She usually goes from about 11 until 6:30. Now I just have to get myself to call it quits when I lay her down. I've been staying up late and getting some things done around the house that I haven't been able to get done during the day. Morning definitely comes quick then. :P
Going to try and get the kids' pictures taken tomorrow. I have the hardest time picking out what clothes to put on them when it comes to pictures. I'm getting Kailee's 3 month picture done and then all 3 of them together. The grandma's keep asking when they are going to get one. ;)
Speaking of pictures, Michaella had her dance pictures taken this week, too. The girls had trouble deciding on how they wanted to have their group picture taken. Cindy finally stepped in after about 10 minutes and set them up. You can definitely tell we are getting close to the teenage years with some of the looks they were giving. ;) Yikes, where has the time gone!
Well my kids seem to think I'm starving them so I better go get some dinner made.

No comments:

Post a Comment