Sunday, March 22, 2009

The Art of Nature Add-on

Today is such a dreary day. :( Yesterday was so nice. The kids spent the majority of the day outside, and now today they are cooped up inside. Paul unloaded in Georgia yesterday, so it's just the kids and I. Good thing it's a free view on Starz this weekend and they are playing a bunch of good Disney movies. Definitely a good day to stay home and veg out. I'm also working on getting some challenge layouts done at ScrapMatters and trying to keep busy so I'm not obsessing about finding out if I made it to the next round or not. ;)

Well here it is. :) I finally finished the preview for "The Art of Nature Add-on".



*Links expired*


Enjoy! :)

3 comments:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 11 Apr [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 12 Apr [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Kit(s) post on Apr. 13, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete