Saturday, March 21, 2009

Bright Sunshiny Day Elements

Wow, things have been pretty busy around here lately. I had planned on getting the paper pack addon posted sooner, but as you can see I didn't get that far. On Sunday we had Kailee's baptism. Everyone thought she looked so cute in her little dress. Monday night I had my beginners class at the LSS. Had a full class again. It has been quite awhile since I have had that many, so it was really nice. I was offered the Advance Cardmaking class since the other teacher quit, but had to turn it down. I can't make a card to save my life. ;) I have tried and tried to make cards, but I just can't seem to do it. This morning Michaella had to dance at the local Home Show. She did fairly well considering the person she lifts several times in the routine wasn't there. She is getting excited to go to competition for the first time the end of next month. Hopefully we can make a weekend away out of it. She also has her school program that Friday and is trying for a speaking part this year.

Most of my week was spent working on Round 3 of the Design Star competition at ScrapMatters. We were to make an element pack to go with last weeks paper pack. Well without further ado, here is what I came up with.


*Links expired*


I had a lot of fun coming up with these elements. :) I will find out sometime on Monday if I move on to Round 4. Keep your fingers crossed for me.

Here is the Paper Pack Addon for Bright Sunshiny Day. Hope you enjoy it. :)

*Links expired*

I will try and get "The Art of Nature Addon" up soon. ;) I'm still working on the preview.


1 comment:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 11 Apr [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 12 Apr [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete