Friday, September 14, 2012

Zoo Crew

Wow this past week has gone by fast!

Kailee started preschool this week. Hard to believe my baby is growing up so fast! She has been asking every day about since the kids started school if she got to go, too. When she found out she was finally going to get to go on Tues. she was so excited. Thankfully my mom was able to bring us. It was kind of like an open house this week. She got to see the room, meet the teacher and the other kids in her class, and do some of the activities she would do on a normal day. She will only be going one day a week this year because I found out that I wouldn't be teaching preschool myself until it was too late to get her signed up for the other preschools in town. I had planned on taking her with me. This works out though because she will be able to ride the bus home with the kids after school now, too.

I'm back this week with another fun new release! This was such a fun kit to create. I have so many zoo pictures to scrap, but it seems that never enough kits. So my solution... make my own. My parents give my family an annual pass to our local zoo every year for Christmas. We make pretty good use of it, too. My kids love going to the zoo and seeing all the animals. Whenever we go on vacation we check to see if there are is a zoo in the area to see. We have seen some really nice zoos over the years. This kit grew into an entire collection! Check it out! Don't forget it's 20% off through Sunday.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

If you just have to have everything, grab the bundle and SAVE!

Photobucket

Check out all the awesome layouts my CT and the SM CT created with this collection.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Until next time...Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment