Friday, November 4, 2011

Well it's finally here! I'm finally guesting at ScrapMatters this month! Can't wait to show you what I have releasing this week for Digital Scrapbook Day.First though I have a little announcement. :) I've decided to shorten my design name to MHK Scraps. Over the next couple weeks I will be working on changing my blog design, so if it looks a little funny next time you visit don't worry it should be back to normal very soon. Now unto the fun stuff!

I had so much fun making this grab bag. It contains a full size kit, alpha and cardstock pack. It is available in my ScrapMatters guest store until November 10. After that it will be broken up and you will be able to get each piece individually.

Photobucket

Over the next couple months I have a lot of exciting things going on so make sure to sign up for my newsletter, "like" my facebook page and subscribe to my blog so you don't miss anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment