Friday, November 25, 2011

Black Friday Grab Bag

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving this year. We spent the day with Paul's mom's family and had a nice quiet evening at home with just us. I don't think we have done that at all in the 12 years we have been married. I had thought about heading out to do some Black Friday shopping at midnight but decided that I wasn't that ambitious this year, especially since I knew I had a cake to make to take to Paul's cousin's house tonight for a post Thanksgiving party. He decided to go with a Hawaiian theme this year and I'm still not sure how I'm going to decorate the cake. Hopefully something comes to me soon. :)

This week I have this fun grab bag available at ScrapMatters. It's only available until Thursday, Dec. 1 and then will be broken apart and the pieces will be sold individually. It's the perfect kit to scrap a fun winter day or even a trip to the zoo or aquarium.

Photobucket

Here's a look at what is inside:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Until next time...Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment