Friday, November 11, 2011

Grab Bag Reveal and Re-release

It's finally Friday again! I look forward to Fridays so much every week now. It's the one day of the week where I usually don't have to be anywhere. My Monday through Thursday is kind of busy with teaching preschool, Kailee's speech appointments and the older two's extracurricular activities. It's so nice for Kailee and I to be able to take our time in the mornings and spend some time snuggling together until she is ready to fully start the day. Some weeks is a little less than others, but what a great way to start the day. :)

Today my grab bag from last week has been broken down and all the pieces are available individually. You can also pick up all three pieces at once in the bundle and save 30%. Click on preview to be taken to it in the store.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I also brought one of my former releases from Scrapping Fairytales over to ScrapMatters today.

Photobucket

Also if you hadn't noticed I have added a newsletter sign-up link to the side bar. If you subscribe during the month of November you will receive my Icing Pack that coordinates with Gingerbread Lane for FREE as my way of saying "Thank you"! How awesome is that!

Photobucket

Well that's all for today! Until next time...Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment