Sunday, May 1, 2011

My exciting news!

It's finally time for me to announce what I have been working on for the last month! :) I'm so excited to share with you that I will now be selling my designs at Scrapping Fairytales. It is a brand new store and today is their grand opening. You can find my shop here or just click on the blinkie in the sidebar. I've also set up a fanpage on Facebook, so make sure to check it out and click the "like" button, so you stay up to date on the latest news. :) To celebrate my new store I'm also having a one day sale tomorrow.

The first kit I have releasing today is Tomboy Treasures. There is a little freebie that coordinates with this kit at the end of this post, so don't forget to grab it. Also, one of my CT members has a great frame cluster freebie for you that coordinates with The Zoo Crew on her blog. You can grab it here.



Next up is The Zoo Crew Collection. You can get each piece individually or buy the bundle and save.









I also have a couple more items that coordinate with The Zoo Crew. They are a set of word art frames and a pack of zoo themed word art.





And as promised here is a little freebie from me that goes with Tomboy Treasures. Click on image to download.



Until next time...
Happy Scrapping! :)

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on May. 01, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [02 May 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete