Thursday, April 21, 2011

New look

As you can see I've been busy changing up my blog this week. :) I figured it was long overdue. Make sure to keep checking back in the next couple weeks because there will be a lot of exciting things happening around here.

I figured while I'm at it I would share a few of my recent layouts with you. This first one has to have one of the longest credits list I have had recently. ScrapMatters started a new thing this month called Mix A Kit. All the designers worked with the same color swatch and came out with all these awesome products. This month's color palette was so pretty! It was so hard to choose just a few to work with so I decided to go ahead and see how many I could possibly fit on my layout. lol. ;) I think I managed to use 12 different items. Can't wait to see what they come up with next month.


(click for credits)


(click for credits)


(click for credits)


(click for credits)


Until next time...
Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment