Friday, May 6, 2011

Tea for Two and a Freebie

I'm so excited for iNSD weekend! There is so many fun things going on around digiland. Make sure to stop by Scrapping Fairytales on Sat and check out the 35% off storewide sale. While you are there also be sure to check out the forum and all the great challenges going on over there.

Do you want a free alpha to coordinate with the Capture the Moment Scrapping Fairytales Collab? Then make sure to do A Moment in Font challenge using the Capture the Moment kit and you will get this matching alpha from me.

Photobucket

I even have a fun new release for you this week! Tea for Two was inspired by all the tea parties I used to have at my grandparents' house when I was little. It was one of my favorite things to do there when we went for lunch after church every Sunday.

Photobucket

And last but not least I have a little gift for you for iNSD!  It's a free pack of cardstock that coordinates with Tea for Two. Hurry and grab it because the link will expire at midnight Thursday. After that you will be able to pick it up in my store. Enjoy! :) Click on the image to download. ***Sorry link expired.***

Photobucket


Until next time...
Happy Scrapping!!!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 8 post on May. 06, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [07 May 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete