Thursday, April 29, 2010

iNSD weekend

Wow, what a weekend this was! My kids went to my parents' house after school Friday and Paul was supposed to be out this weekend with the truck. So that meant I would have the entire house to myself. Well I guess not totally to myself, since I will still had Tinkerbell home with me. I look forward to this weekend more than Christmas or my birthday. (heck, what am I saying those two are practically the same day. lol. ;) ) Unfortunately it didn't go quite as planned. Paul ended up coming home on Saturday afternoon. We went out for supper by ourselves, so that was nice. It had been since Thanksgiving weekend since we had gone out without any of the kids. He was home until about 1 today. My scrapping mojo was MIA, also, so I only managed to get 2 pages done the entire weekend. :( Scrap Matters was such a happening place that it was down for quite a bit of the weekend, but I did manage to get in on some of the festivities over there. Had a lot of fun chatting with the other ladies in the chat room and I even won blackout on Bingo on Saturday morning.



Not only was it iNSD on Saturday, but Queen of Scrap started at Scrap Matters that day, too. Last year I managed to get just over 60 pages done in one month! I'm hoping to get 50 done this year so I can hit all the prize levels. Because let me tell you the prizes this year are absolutely to die for. :) We'll have to see if I get that accomplished or not. I'm thinking it's much easier to scrap during the day holding an infant than it is running around after a very active toddler all day. lol. :) Thankfully she has finally decided that naps are a good thing (most of the time anyway.). The most I have scrapped in a month since then is about 25. Hopefully the rest of the month goes much better than this weekend. lol.

I have all kinds of scrapping news to tell you about today! :)

First off Trixie Scraps is guesting at The Digi Chick this month! How exciting is that?! She has a really fun birthday kit for boys as her first release there. (Girls, don't worry. She didn't forget about you. ;) You'll see what I'm talking about a little later.) Birthday Bash {boy} is such a fun kit. Check out the layout I did for Hunter's birthday last year with it.



Not only does she have this at The Digi Chic, she also has a great new spring grab bag out at Scrap Matters. Hurry over to Scrap Matters and grab it by Wednesday because on Thursday the items will be broken up and sold individually.


Remember how I was saying that she didn't forget about the girls with her birthday kit? Check out what Trixie Scraps is coming out with in May! Make sure to stop by the Trixie Scraps Stars blog everyday starting May 1 to get all the pieces. It will totally be worth it. And while you are there grabbing this great kit, don't forget to check out all the great challenges and ideas that the ladies have posted each day for you.


Andilynn Designs also has a great set of templates out this week. They were inspired by her CT team. Make sure to also check out her facebook page for a chance to get another set.

geniaBeana also out a fun spring kit today, too, at both Elemental Scraps and Go Digital Scrapbooking. In Spring is such a refreshing kit.


Well that is all for me tonight. I need to get myself to bed on time since I have to teach preschool again in the morning.

Until next time...

Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment