Sunday, March 23, 2014

Small Wonders Blog Hop

 photo GP_small_wonders_bloghop_zps99270f0e.jpg

Welcome to my stop on the Gotta Pixel Blog Hop! If this is your first time visiting my blog make sure to sign up for my newsletter, so you can keep up-to-date on my new products, specials and freebies. The link to sign up is in the side bar on the right. Also if you are on facebook stop by my fan page and "like" it. Be sure to swing by my Gotta Pixel store to check out all the fun products I have.

 photo mhk_smallwondersBH_preview_zps3b8b4cdc.jpg

You can download my portion of the blog hop here. You need to be signed into the store to see the links to download.

You should have come from Mandy King's blog and will now be headed to Pixelily Designs. If you get lost along the way just head back to the Gotta Pixel blog for the full list of participants.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you come back to visit again very soon!

15 comments:

  1. Thank you for your portion of the BH! Cardstocks are always handy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great texture on the papers, love solid cardstock, thanks for making.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't get either link to work . . . bummer. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't get the link to work. :/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was able to download by using your second link to the store... Your portion is awesome - love the papers! thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think the first link is broken. It takes me to the screen but nothing happens when the download buttons are clicked. I got the download using the second link. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the lovely cardstocks :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the papers, journal card and the splatter. -Marie

    ReplyDelete