Sunday, November 24, 2013

Store Moving

I'm sure most of you have heard already that ScrapMatters is closing it's doors on December 2. :( My heart has been very heavy with this news since I first heard it. ScrapMatters has been my digi home for the last 5 years and I have made many friends there and had lots of fun getting to know everyone. With ScrapMatters closing, that means that I am moving to a new store. I'm happy to announce that I will be going the great ladies at Gotta Pixel on December 1.

Make sure to check out my store before it closes on November 30 as there are a few items that are being retired and not coming with me to Gotta Pixel. You can grab them for only $1 & $2.

I want to thank everyone for your support the last two years while I have been at ScrapMatters and hope to see you at Gotta Pixel.

 photo moving-ad_zpsd99ace68.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment