Friday, November 1, 2013

DSD Weekend & grab bag

Happy DSD everyone! Hope everyone is having a great time so far. Check out the awesome sale that ScrapMatters is having this weekend! Save 40% off everything, excluding grab bags and bundles, in my store through Sunday!

 photo store-header2_zps3855dbeb.jpg

I have this sweet grab bag available in the store. Grab it through Thursday for only $4.49! That's a whopping 70% off! It contains 4 full size products, which are revealed in the detail images in the store. The entire time I was working on this grab bag I had the song from Wreck-It Ralph going through my head. It could be because my youngest has decided that is her "favorite" movie right now so it has been playing a lot around here. It's just one of those songs though that also just seems to get stuck in your head.

 photo mhk_sugarrushgb_preview_zps8a83d8df.jpg

The feature kit for November is Family Ties. Get it through November 30 for 25% off.

 photo 670d2754860c9e6aac7f9e26ad35cafa_zpsa85940a8.jpg

Don't forget to check out the Family Ties Family Tree Bundle that goes along with this kit, also. Use 10offFAMILY to get 10% off this bundle through November 30.

 photo mhk_family_treebundle_preview_zpsb4c20964.jpg

Here are some layouts my CT created using this kit.

 photo FamilyTIes_zps3337b1a4.jpg

 photo brothers_web_zps41583592.jpg

 photo 2-22_Family_zps20ea8c4f.jpg

Make sure to keep an eye on the ScrapMatters Facebook page, also for a couple coupons from me this weekend.

Until next time...Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment