Friday, February 24, 2012

A Special Kind of Love

I forgot to come and post here last week that I was moving my store to ScrapMatters. I had a great time while I was at Funky Playground Designs, but it was time to follow my heart and move back "home". All of my releases during my guest spot are in my store there along with my recent releases. Today I'm bringing you the new mini kit for my A Year in Pictures series. Can't wait to show it to you!

First up though if you haven't been to ScrapMatters in the last week, you are missing out on the fun coming your way for the month of March! Do you have what it takes to be the next Queen of Scrap? If you answered yes to that question than make sure to get over to ScrapMatters and sign up to play along.

Photobucket

Queen of Scrap at ScrapMatters is so much fun! I participated in it the last 2 years and was able to scrap over 60 pages in a month. Don't worry you don't have to scrap that many to get some really awesome prizes. Not only is it a fun time scrapping pages to earn prizes, it's also a great time to get to know more people in the ScrapMatters community.

And now on to my new release for today. This one is themed for all those loving moments you have throughout the year. It's the perfect kit to use to scrap your loved ones. It is 20% off through Sunday. Don't forget it also coordinates with all my other A Year in Pictures items.

Photobucket

Until next time...Happy Scrapping!


No comments:

Post a Comment