Saturday, July 18, 2009

Christmas in July

Scrap Matters is having a SALE!!! Woohoo! :) Until Monday you can get 25% off all Christmas and Winter themed items. To celebrate the sale a bunch of the designers at Scrap Matters have released new Christmas kits and other Christmas themed items. Andilynn Designs has 2 new releases-Be Merry kit and Traditonal Christmas Word art. Here is a layout I did using the Be Merry kit.

I'm so excited, Paul and I are going to the drive-in tonight to see Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince (and 17 Again)! I have wanted to see a Harry Potter movie there since it reopened a few years ago and they have finally gotten one. We are having sort of a date night. The 2 oldest are with the grandparents for the weekend, so we still have Kailee with us.

Well I better get her fed, so we can head over to the drive-in to wait in line to get in. The line has been really long the last few night. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment