Friday, July 24, 2009

3 post in one week!

Oh my, this is my third post in one week. Can you believe it? hehe. :)

Andilynn has a couple new alphas in her shop. :) They are so versitale. I did a couple of Disney layout with them. The first one uses the Simply Stamped Alpha-Red. The pictures are from 2005 when we went to Disney World. It was a complete surprise for the kids. During our 24 hour drive we dropped several hints where we were going, but they didn't catch on. We thought for sure they would figure it out once we were on International Dr., but even with all the Disney signs and ads they still were clueless. As we pulled on to property and Michaella seen the big arch with the Disney characters on either side, she finally figured it out. It was so funny. :)


This one uses the Simply Stamped Alpha-Charcoal. When we went to Disneyland, we decided to see Mickey in Toontown. I had never seen him in the Steamboat Willie outfit before.

Hunter ended up leaving me this week, too. So I only had Kailee at home this week. Hunter had his last Kinderball game on Wednesday and Paul's mom, grandma & aunt showed up to watch him. After the game, Paul's mom asked if he wanted to go home with her for a couple days. Of course, he jumped at the chance to spend a few days with grandpa and grandma. :) It has definitely been different having only one of the kids home this week. I feel more tired this week, than when I have all three of them here. Since the other 2 aren't around to help entertain Kailee, she has to have me in her sights all the time. It makes it a bit hard to get everything done and take care of her that way. :) The kids have been having a good time, though, so that is what matters. Well she is taking a bit of a catnap right now I better keep going with the rest of my work.
Happy Scrapping!
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment