Friday, July 5, 2013

Color Your World

Hope every that celebrates Independence Day had a fun and safe time this week! My family and I went to my parents last night to celebrate with them since my dad can't leave the house for another week and a half because of his neck surgery. My grandma and one of my aunts also showed up there so we had a nice little visit. My kids put on a little firework show with their smoke bombs, sparklers and sparkling fountains. When we got home we were just in time to catch some of the neighbors large aerial fireworks. Kailee was so excited every time one of them exploded in the sky.

Thank you everyone for your comments on this collection. The lucky winner of this week's new collection is schnoodlemom! Congratulations! :) Please contact me with your email address so I can send you the coupon to pick this up.

This week I have a fun new release to show you called Color Your World. The colors of this kit have turned out to make it very versatile. I was so excited to see what each of the CT members was able to scrap with this collection! Don't forget to that all new releases are 20% off through Sunday. You can get each piece of the collection individually or if you have to have it all grab the bundle for extra savings. Make sure to check out my Facebook fan page for another set of awesome stacked papers using this collection from one of my CT members.

 photo mhk_color_preview_zps1d19bac6.jpg

 photo mhk_colorbonusalpha_preview_zpse783e5b0.jpg

 photo mhk_coloricing_preview_zpsddcd4f16.jpg

 photo mhk_colorjournal_preview_zps95f2fbed.jpg

 photo mhk_colorbundle_preview_zps152138dc.jpg

Check out all the different things my CT and the ScrapMatters' CT were able to scrap using this collection.

 photo 902686ea-f41b-4acc-b737-9316c1fb45ef_zps0a06b437.jpg

Can't wait to see what YOU create using this colorful collection! :)

Until next time...Happy Scrapping! 

2 comments:

  1. Hi I just saw that I had won your Color Your World. Sorry I haven't been able to contact you until now, but I have been going through a Chemo treatment and have been pretty sick. I am so excited to have won this kit I have two little granddaughters that are coloring my world all the time and this is perfect for scrapping those moments. Thank you so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I forgot my email address is: fisherbears@gmail.com

      Delete