Monday, August 1, 2011

Choo Choo! The train has enter the station

Welcome to the next stop on the Blog Train from the Blog Train Blog!

I have this cute little mini kit for you today. When I seen the swatch for this month's blog train I knew I wanted to do something kind of summery. Inspiration hit when I was getting my youngest ready for bed one night. I noticed that the colors in her pajama bottoms happened to be close to this color palette. Then it got me thinking about all the monarchs you start seeing around here as summer comes to a close. I just love watching them flutter around from one brightly colored flower to the next. I knew I just had to go with that for this kit. And that is how Butterfly Garden came to be.

Photobucket

***Sorry links expired***

You should have come here from Pardon the Mess and will be continuing on to ViolaMoni. If you get lost or want to start at the beginning hop on over to the Blog Train Blog.

Hope you enjoy the mini kit! Make sure to stop back on Saturday for another freebie from the ScrapMatters blog train! :) I've also decided to compete in the DigiScrapAddict's Designer Apprentice this year, so be on the lookout for my submissions for that during the next month. I'll try to make sure to link you up to them when I get them posted over there.

Until next time...Happy Scrapping! :)

31 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining us on the train this month! pretty Kit!! and good luck in the competition!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your part of the great blog train.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your contribution to the blog train! Love the butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great kit, thank you! Love the patterned papers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [02 Aug 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is lovely! thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for taking the time and doing the hard work to offer us such a wonderful gift. Sharing your talent is certainly appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 10 post on Aug. 02, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful idea and the colors do remind me of a monarch butterfly on pretty pink flowers. LOL Thank you for this pretty kit.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for the fun kit! And thank you for sharing your talent with the rest of us. I LOVE the color scheme this month!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful kit, thank you for sharing it with us!

    ReplyDelete
  12. THANK YOU for sharing your lovely work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. thank you so much for your part to this awesome train(a special ty if you didn't use 4share-wait time is now 590 secs!UGH!!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Many Thanks for the alternative download to 4shared! :)
    Your part of this great blog train is much appreciated!
    :) MagsGraphics / www.magsgraphics.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. i just love your designs extra a ton!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely kit, thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  17. thank you very much, beautiful kit!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous!! Thank you so much! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love paper 6 and the butterfly trail. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Yea! More butterflies! Thanks, Amanda!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Good Afternoon,
    I just stumbled across the August blog train and I just love your contribution. I am designing my ‘Surprise! We’re Expecting!’ announcement and your papers and elements are perfect; however, your link is expired….is there any way I can still get that!?
    Thanks so much,
    Rebekah
    Jasmin8444@aol.com

    ReplyDelete