Friday, September 3, 2010

Summer officially ended for my kids 2 weeks ago. If felt so strange sending them back to school in August. But I'm really looking forward to them getting out of school in May instead of June. So far school has been going great for both of them and they both like their teachers. I can't believe this is Michaella's last year in elementary and next year I'll have a middle schooler. AHHH!!! :O lol. Kailee and I have already gotten settled back into our routine. I think that is one of the things I look forward to the most about school starting. Finally getting some what of a normal routine back, especially this year. The entire month of August was kind of crazy around here. I only had one or two of the kids at home at a time the entire month.

My scrapping mojo decided to take a vacation in August without me. I hardly scrapped a single page the entire month. :( The last few days though it has started showing signs that it might have finally returned. I have made more pages this last week than I did the entire month of August. :)

Andilynn Designs has another beautiful kit in the store today called Rosalie. The colors in this kit are so pretty! There is also coordinating wordart and clusters, too. Here is a page I made using the kit. The pictures are from our trip to Walt Disney World in 2005. We met Sleeping Beauty and Prince Phillip during Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party, so the kids were dresssed up in their costumes. Andilynn has also made a Quick Page Freebie for you using Rosalie. You can grab it here.



I have officially started my term on the ScrapMatter's Creative Team. Oh yeah I forgot to mention that didn't I. :) In August they had a short CT call and I made it as a permanent member now! I'm so excited to be a member of such an awesome team.

I had a chance to work with Haynay Designs fun new My Magical Place Bundle and Erica Zane's great new Wave the Date. I used them to scrap our pictures from Chef Mickey's.



ScrapMatters is also looking for some more people to join us ScrapMatters Girls! I ablsolutely love being a ScrapMatters Girl. We have such a great time. I can't wait to see who is going to be joining us. You still have a week to get your applications in if you have applied yet. So what are you waiting for? Hurry and get your application in. :)



Until next time...Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment