Thursday, August 20, 2009

My exciting new!

Well I can now officially announce that I'm a Scrap Star!!! Woohoo! I'm one of the new members of Trixie Scraps CT. You can check out her awesome products at Scrap Matters. I'm so excited to work with her and all the other lovely ladies on the CT.

Here is a page I created using her It'a a Slumber Party kit. It was so much fun to work with. There are so many fun slumber party elements in there. It also has a lot of other elements in it to make it great to use on pages other than sleeping or slumber parties, too.

credits

I also got to work with her new You're a Star kit. It's full of glitz and glam and so much fun to use. Perfect for the little diva in your life. :)

credits

credits

Don't forget to get her August Grab Bag because tomorrow it is getting broken up. It is full of some great items and is a great deal at only $4.oo.

Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment