Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Post NSD

I hope everyone had a fun and productive National Scrapbook Day on Saturday. :) I know I did. I managed to start or finish 14 paper pages at the scrapbook stores' crop and then came home and did the Speed Scrap at ScrapMatters. I also did both of them on Friday. I'll try and get them posted later on.
Not only did I have a productive day of scrapping. I also had a lot of fun shopping! :) I made good use off a bunch of the great sales this weekend. I'm going to be busy downloading for days, though. :O But I can't wait to play with all the fun stuff I got. Woohoo! :) That will definitely help me with the new contest going on at ScrapMatters-Queen of Scrap. It might be just the kick I need to get my grandparents' anniversary album started and finished.
Not only am I working on trying to get a bunch of layouts done this month, I'm working on making some goodies for all of you. :) Hopefully I can have some more freebies up for your soon.
Well it's just about time for another Speed Scrap, so I'm going to sign off for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment