Thursday, April 2, 2009

Pictures Take 2

Well pictures went much better today than they did on Saturday. :) Still not great, but much better. We got 5 good ones out of her before she decided she had enough. Of course I couldn't pass any of the poses up because she is such cutie, so I ordered a 10 x 13 that the 4 that aren't part of the package are on so I could cut them up and scrap them or whatever. :) Can't wait to get them back on the 20th. We started out in her dress, tights and little dress shoes. After the first picture I took off the shoes hoping to make her happier. It worked for a few more. Then tried a bottle because she had started on it before pictures. She didn't seem to want that, so the tights came off. ;) Boy did she start cooing and smiling for me then. Unfortunately the photographer was on the phone and by the time she got off the cooing was done. :( At that point she had enough. While I was picking out what pictures to choose, my mom finished feeding her, which of course brought on the cooing and smiles again. She can be a little stinker in front of the camera, that's for sure. At home whenever I have her smiling and cooing and think I'm going to get a pic of it, she stops as soon as sees the camera. Hunter was the same way. I had to sneak a picture of him to get his smile. It only took me about 4 months. :O Hopefully it doesn't take quite that long this time. ;)

On Tuesday I got Hunter and Michaella their first baseball gloves. They are so excited. They can't wait until they can go outside and play ball. Now we just have to get the ball. ;) They have been playing with a whiffle ball and bat the last couple years, so we decided to finally get them a regular ball and bat. Michaella has gotten pretty good at hitting the ball. Though she likes to make a line drive straight for the pitcher. Paul has been hit a couple of times. ;) Hunter still needs a bit of help when it's his turn. I think this summer we are going to sign him up for Kinderball.

Well I should really get to bed now because morning is fast approaching and Kailee has been getting up around 5:30/6:00 the last week or so.

1 comment:

  1. Hello :) I saw your postings at Scrapmatters and decided to check out your blog :) You can view mine if you'd like :) I am a "dznyscrapper" as well :D

    www.kaylaisadisneydork.blogspot.com

    By the way, I love how your blog is so colorful :D

    ReplyDelete